In a bid to cover all of the hottest releases, EK Water Blocks has released its own solution to the AMD Radeon R9 Fury X large closed watercooling loop, in the form of a single-slot waterblock.
The EK-FC R9 Fury X model provides direct cooling for the GPU, HBM and the VRM - allowing free-flowing water to deal with any heat generated. Released with overclockers in mind, EK said in a recent press release that this new design allows for "great hydraulic performance," continuing to acknowledge that weak water pumps should have no issue.
This single-slot solution further ensures that the stock 2-slot R9 Fury X is made smaller for your system. I wonder if they would like to send us a few, I'm sure Anthony could use these in his Fury X crossfire analysis articles!
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- Mad Max Fury Road sequel is happening, but not for a while
- AMD Radeon 20.1.4 drivers are optimized for Warcraft III: Reforged
- AMD: Big Navi GPU to disrupt 4K gaming like Ryzen CPUs did to Intel
- AMD's new Korean RRA certification listing: our new Big Navi tease?
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- > NEXT STORY: Here is the Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury complete with specifications
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Sony says it will 'never ever sell or exit' the mobile industry