Overclockers Australia have put up a great article about making an LCD display on the end of a parallel cable - so it can be mounted inside your case. it's brilliant - and cheap, only about an hours work and AUD$25 for this marvel.
Get over and read the article right here!
Last updated: Mar 9, 2015 at 05:53 am CDT
- Parallel Universes do exist and we will find them, says physicist
- New Witcher game not in development, CD Projekt RED confirms
- New Witcher game coming after Cyberpunk 2077, CDPR confirms
- iPhone users who have enabled Dark Mode get 30% more battery life
- Amazon 12 Days of Deals: Canon camera prices slashed, save up to 47%