- 925XE Motherboard Roundup
As long as you dont mind battling away with french googled translations, PCInpact have just published a roundup article with a few 925XE (1066FSB) based motherboards for the Intel platform. Included in the ring is Asus's P5AD2-E Premium, Foxconn's 925XE7AA-8EKRS2, and Gigabyte's GA-8AENXP-DW mainboard.
Several months ago, the floret of chipsets INTEL for the processors Pentium 4 and Celeron with format LGA775 was the 925X, chipset NCV top-of-the-range Express train supporting memory DDR2 and proposing a southbridge rather successful, Ich6-r.
Relayed recently in the second place, even in end already, in fact now the 925XE holds the top of the paving stone at the founder, at least with regard to the top-of-the-range chipsets for office computers. Quid of the innovations brought by this last? Not large-thing to tell the truth... Indeed, except the official support of a FSB 1066 Quad Pumped, the set of circuits innovates little and takes again all that made 925X a good chipset, that is to say the management of format NCV Express train and memory DDR2 in double channel, the audio high definition (Azalia) or technology Matrix RAID
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Gigabyte K8NXP-9 Motherboard @ TBreak
- 2005 CES report @ The TechZone
- Vantec Modding Kit @ Virtual Fusion (Translated)
- OCZ PowerStream 470W @ Virtual Fusion (Translated)
- Creative Zen Micro @ Hardware12v (Translated)
- >> NEXT STORY: Wednesday Morning Roundup for January 12, 2005
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Tuesday Morning Roundup for January 11, 2005