- Gigabyte release GV-RX80256D on X800
Gigabyte have issued out a PR announcing their new GV-RX80256D graphics card today, based on ATI's X800 GPU. This is Gigabyte's first "TurboForce" edition graphics card which makes use of a GPU from ATI. With the help of "silentpipe" (heatpipe) cooling technology, Gigabyte state that the user will be able to clock their card up to 11% over default speeds without any issues. Further details in the supporting PR.
Taipei, Taiwan, Jan 2005 - Gigabyte Technology Co. announces the release of the GV-RX80256D graphics accelerator card, the first TurboForce edition card to feature an ATI Radeon GPU. The release of the GV-RX80 series from Gigabyte is concurrent with the recent launch of ATI's top-of-the-line RADEON X800 VPU with sophisticated graphics enhancements, such as SMARTSHADER HD, SMOOTHVISION HD and revolutionary 3Dc engine.
Powered by the ATI® RADEON® 800 GPU, the GV-RX80256D benefits from advanced 0.11 micrometer processing for optimal performance with minimal heat generation, and includes a 16x PCI-Express interface. The GV-RX80256D offers power and performance with 12 pixel pipelines, 6 vertex pipelines, GPU clock speeds of up to 392 MHz, and GDDR3 memory with clock speeds of up to 700 MHz.
- New ATITool Release: 0.0.23
The number one choice for safely clocking up your ATI based graphics card, "ATITool" has just reached a new version. Build 0.0.23 introduces a whole bunch of changes/fixes, with the most notable mentioned below. You can grab the latest release here folks.
After 10 beta releases, a new "stable" version of ATITool has been released, bringing the version number to 0.0.23.
The most important changes are:
- Improved scanning on PS2.0 cards, you should get much higher temperatures now.
- Revamped memory timings editor with support for R300, R350, R360, R420, RV350, RV360, RV370, RV380, RV410, R430, R480, M10
- Added detection, overclocking and monitoring support for M28, R430, R480, R423GL, Abit RX600, X800 SE
- Added support for changing Catalyst AI settings
- Added GPU temperature graph to main window
- Reorganized user interface and 2D/3D profiles
- Added Harddisk Acoustic Management
- Fixed AIW TV Tuner which was broken when ATITool 0.0.22 was installed
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bad Habit release new trailer for Switch title Marble It Up!
- Keep calm as Dark Souls Remastered debuts to Nintendo Switch
- Android 17 officially joins Dragon Ball FighterZ roster
- Battlerite Royale Early Access trailer released
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, official launch trailer released
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- اقرب توكيل وايت ويل شبرا الخيمة (01225025360) توكيل ص¡
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- AkkenCloud Announces Vendor Management Systems Integration Partnership with JobRobotix
- USR ID adds tamper alert feature to mobile phone proximity lock app Leash
- Bitmain Announces Next-Generation ASIC Chip, New Mining Machine will be Available Soon
- Awesome Adventuring on the Go: Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse launches today on Nintendo Switch
- Uncle Death Radically Skateboards His Way to PC in LET IT DIE, Coming Soon to Steam