Guerrilla Games has been working on an open world RPG for the PlayStation 4 for a while now, with the only thing we know about it, is that it's called 'Horizon'.
The studio has hired CD Projekt Red's Lead Cinematic Artist, Pawel Swierczynski and Quest Designer Dennis Zoetebier, just a few months ago. But news has broken that Guerrilla Games has also scooped away another staff member from The Witcher 3 developer, with Senior Technical Designer Shadi Dadenji, this month. Dadenji worked closely on many of the systems within The Witcher 3, including:
- Designed and implemented various gameplay systems
- Supported quest and open-world designers with scripts and tools
- Took ownership of certain editor features and enhanced their usability
- Provided debugging support for a wide range of AI and UI issues
- Liaised between engineers and designers to ensure optimal communication