EPOX have introduced two new motherboards into their LGA775 Pentium4 lineup today, both based on older and well respected chipsets. These boards go by the model names EP-5PDAJ (left image) and EP-5PLAI (right image). Each one differs in that the 5PDAJ makes use of the trusted and decent performing 865PE chipset, with the 5PLAI using it's sister chipset, the 848P. All the usual array of features you'd expect from a mainstream motherboard of today are apparant, and it looks like either of these could be a solid cost friendly means to move into LGA775 territory with your existing AGP graphics card etc. - Further details in EPOX's official PR folks.
[December 30, 2004, Taipei]-EPoX, the worldwide leader in motherboards, today announced the availability of their EP-5PDAJ and EP-5PLAI motherboards, offering a complete range of features dedicated to satisfying all computing needs. These two motherboards are optimized to support the Intel LGA775 Pentium 4 platform with higher FSB's, 64-bit Technology, greater bandwidth and better cooling solutions.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- Hollow Knight 'Gods & Glory' DLC arrives August 23rd
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit