- Lian-Li PC-V1000 Case
Here's a topsy turvey case interior design if ever I did see one! Lian-Li's latest PC-V1000 tower gets a going over from the guys at ViperLair today and for the most part it seems to be a typically well constructed and worthy offering. The semi-BTX layout to it would certainly attract some interest i'm sure.. how does it fair in terms of cooling and noise levels? Apparently not all too crash... Read on to get the full scoop.
Until BTX becomes a standard, we can still expect to see ATX for the foreseeable future. Some companies are going "hybrid" though, offering ATX and BTX options within the same case, whereas others are remaining ATX while using some BTX design theories in their cases. The Lian-Li PC-V1000 is an example of the latter. The heart of the case is still ATX, but by flipping the "insides" upside down, we end up with a quasi-BTX case. The question is, does this work? Let's find out.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Logisys Computer Pitbull 500W Power Supply Unit @ BigBruin
- Steel Cord Holder @ PimpedOutCases
- Steel Gaming Glove @ PimpedOutCases
- Sunbeam Lighting Accessories @ OCIA
- ThermalTake Hardcano 13 @ ByteSector
- Gigabyte GeForce 6800 @ NeoSeeker
- LiteOn SOHW-1633S 16x DVD Writer @ Velocity Reviews