We've seen a few group email fails in our time, ranging from accidentally sending secret hate mail to the person that is targeted to putting every sender in the CC box instead of BCC when they're bidding for a Bitcoin investment.
The latest was completed by the Australian supermarket chain Woolworths, sending out an email to over 1,000 people featuring a spreadsheet of customer details.
Containing names and email address', Woolworths also managed to send out exactly 7,941 vouchers worth a total haul of $1,000,796.96 US ($1,308,505 AU) to some lucky people.
This happened overnight local time, maybe someone needs to lay off the overtime and head home early.
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- Australian gov to prosecute people over coronavirus shopping frenzy
- CD Projekt RED has no reason to sell to Microsoft
- SEGA to merge pachinko and game dev branches together
- Razer CEO threatened and abused staff, wanted to be 'Asian Steve Jobs'
- Resident Evil 8 rumors: Wolf-like monsters, zombies, and first-person
- > NEXT STORY: ASUS unveils the ZenFone Selfie, the phone for selfie addicts
- < PREVIOUS STORY: 'Jurassic World' director won't be back for fifth instalment