- Intel Europe (New Jersey) attempts to legal INQ
Heh, this is pretty funny. A woman who 'claims' she's from Intel Europe has passed on a letter to "The Inquirer" for supposedly publishing confidential information without their prior consent. You can view the materials in question here, and here. As for the humour in it? Have a read of this.
LAWYER WHO claims she represents Intel Europe but who appears to be based in Parsippanay, New Jersey, which the last time we looked was in America, has threatened the INQUIRER because we linked to a French web site. Twice.
The woman, Jennifer Nash, from Intel Europe Inc, claims that the INQ is displaying Intel confidential material on our web site, but actually, we're not.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- A Peek Into the Near Future of Electronics Technology @ The TechZone
- King of VGA coolers - JACSH1 @ 3DVelocity
- MSI, Athlon 64 Overclocking, and Half-Step Multipliers: I Was Wrong @ Sudhian
- Kobian's 5.1 Home Theatre Speakers @ Bit-Tech
- Galaxy 6600GT PCI Express 128MB @ Tweak3D
- Chenbro Gaming Bomb II: Anyone for Upscale Gaming? @ Anandtech
- Generation raised on Internet comes of age @ MSNBC
- >> NEXT STORY: Tuesday Evening Roundup for December 14, 2004
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Daily News Round #1 for December 14, 2004