- Breakthrough DVD player offers high definition and WMV9 playback
Aussie based home entertainment company "Zensonic" have today unveiled their latest standalone DVD player, the Zensonic Z500. This is far from any ordinary DVD player, effectively a networked digital media player capable of playing a variety of formats including the most common such as DivX, XViD, and also capable of WMV9 playback. Furthermore, We'll also see HighMAT (High Performance Media Access Technology) implemented on this model.
Connectivity options haven't been disregarded either with wireless and gigabit networking, optical disc playback and also USB 2.0 hard drive connectivity.
The units are said to come with a RRP of AU$429 and we'll see the first prototypes shown at CES in Las Vegas from Jan 6 to 8 next year.
Further details within Zensonics supporting PR.
The Z500's music playback capability handles all the formats enthusiasts have been waiting, including the high definition FLAC lossless compressed format, OGG, AAC (commonly used in Apple iTunes**), MP3, Windows Media Audio 9 (including digitally rights managed WMA9), CD Audio and others.
Video playback is also astonishingly comprehensive. The Z500 handles playback in Windows Media Video 9, DivX® XviD, MPEG-4, QuickTime MPEG-4, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, DVD, and other formats.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Antec TriCool Fans @ Mikhailtech
- Vantec Nexstar 2 5.25" HDD Enclosure giveaway @ Viperlair
- Giveaway 16, ABIT RX600 Pro-Guru 256MB PCI-E Video Card @ 3DGameMan
- Vantec NexStar 2 5.25" External Drive Enclosures @ 3DGameMan
- Build your ultimate PC @ PC Authority
- Mid-range PCI Express graphics comparison @ Tech Report
- Intel to add 64bit ability to the desktops in 2005 @ News
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GeForce GTX 1180 alleged specs, beats the $1200 TITAN Xp
- PUBG's first world tournament: $2 million in prizes and more
- Fortnite is coming to China, with Tencent securing rights
- COD: Black Ops 4 multiplayer could be inspired by Overwatch
- AMD Combat Crate: CPU, GPU, motherboard combo from MSI
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit