Combination lock users beware, this lock cracker designed by Samy Kamkar takes a mere 30 seconds to bust open your standard combination locks - as long as you've picked the first number manually.
With instructions posted up online on how to print one for yourself, this contraption will set you back around $100 from start to finish - not including the few thousand dollars spent on a 3D Printer.
Although not extremely useful, Samy has helped display the diversity of a 3D printer and also a design flaw that Master locks might want to fix.
Last updated: Dec 26, 2019 at 07:58 pm CST
- Dubai is the first city in the world to have 3D printed a whole office
- Researchers use stem cells to 3D print the world's first human cornea
- AMD confirms Ryzen 4000 series coming in early 2020
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- Jetman Dubai: the closest person to fly like a real-life Superman
- > NEXT STORY: Back Up Your Computer with a Lifetime Subscription to DripBit for 88%
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Yet another PC game makes the move over to console, SMITE