- Gigabyte releases NVIDIA 6200 flavour
A new little entry level graphics card makes it's way onto the market from Gigabyte today, their 128mb GV-NX62128D is based off NVIDIA's 6200 GPU with DX 9, Shader model 3 and high definition video playback capabilities. Full details in Gigabyte's supporting PR.
Taipei, Taiwan-GIGABYTE Technology Co., Ltd. proudly announces the release of the GV-NX62128D , a new graphics card which delivers the world-renowned GeForce 6 Series architecture and performance to the value PC segment. The GeForce 6200 features the industry's most advanced graphics feature set and delivers an extraordinary gaming experience on next-generation titles, such as Far Cry and Doom 3 , as well as consumer electronics-quality, high definition video playback.
- Tul Corporation announces PowerColor SCS X700XT
Here's a 256mb PCIe X700 XT with a bit of a difference, Tul Corp have today put the spotlight on their new SCS (Silent Cooling System) edition with a few extra bells and whistles over the usual deal. A unique fanless GPU cooler with heatpipe tech, VIVO functionality with HDTV output and dual DVI are but to name a few. More details in Tul Corp's PR here folks.
TAIPEI, TAIWAN (16th November, 2004) -Tul today announces the PowerColor Silent Cooling System (SCS) X700XT. The PowerColor SCS X700XT enables ATI's RADEONX700XT VPU and the newest Silent Cooling System as a flagship graphics card in PCIe mainstream market.
The PowerColor SCS X700XT is based on RADEONX700XT VPU, offering eight parallel pixel pipes and six vertex pipes. The PowerColor SCS X700 XT equips the cutting-edge Silent Cooling System, which is a high performance fanless VPU cooler, 0dB cooling system, along with larger heat sink surface to surpass ATI standard fan sink up to 70% performance of heat dissipation.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- The Canon PowerShot S320 @ InsideProject
- Half Life 2: video card and driver performance revealed @ AMDZone
- Thermalright XP-90 Heatsink @ OCIA
- E-Power Warrior case @ Overclocker Cafe
- Alphacool NexXxoS XP waterblock @ ProCooling
- Top 10 Home Theater Mistakes @ eCoustics
- Gigabyte GO-M1600B Multimedia DVD Drive @ HardwareZoom
- asetek Antarctica LGA775 Water Block @ Viperlair
- Half-Life 2 Graphical Performance Evaluation @ The TechLounge
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard