- High-End Buyer's Guide
Ever wondered how money would be best spent in making up a complete high-end PC system? The Tech Lounge outlay their ideas on the right parts for the job in their high-end buyers guide today. Setting a limit of around three thousand bux, I think they've rounded it off nicely.
The goal of this guide is to outline an entire high-end computer system for around $3000. This includes the internal hardware, input devices, monitor and speakers. The components we have chosen for this system are what we consider to be high-end, high-quality products.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Downloading Anime: Is it legal? @ Auphanonline
- PLEXTOR External 12x4x16 PX-712UF DVD Writer @ Bonafide Reviews
- PCI Express Reference Guide (Updated) @ D-Silence
- Elonex Lumina Windows Media Center HTPC @ Trusted Reviews
- ATI Radeon Xpress 200 Chipset @ TBreak
- Adware, Spyware and Monitoring Software - What's What? @ The TechZone
- Cooler Master Cavalier 1 CAV-T01 @ Overclockers Online
- WinTasks 5.0 Pro @ ClubOC
- >> NEXT STORY: Friday Evening Roundup for November 12, 2004
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Daily News Round #1 for November 12, 2004
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de