One of the most awaited titles to hit the scene towards the end of this year would've undoubtedly been EA's latest car racing game, Need For Speed: Underground 2. It went gold just a few days back and the crew from GameConnect have kindly posted up no less than 53 screenshots showing off some beautiful eye candy for us. If that wasn't enough for you, they also briefly benchmark the title with a couple of A64 machines to provide an indication of how it may perform for you.
This time our feature game, as we already announced earlier, is Need for Speed: Underground 2. For starters we made a bunch of in-game screenshots. We made 53 screenshots of intro movies, in-game racing, tuning and in-garage moments. We reveal a little of the in-game action that awaits you! The screenshots are exactly shown to you as we made them, so no photoshopping for this pictures.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions