One of the most awaited titles to hit the scene towards the end of this year would've undoubtedly been EA's latest car racing game, Need For Speed: Underground 2. It went gold just a few days back and the crew from GameConnect have kindly posted up no less than 53 screenshots showing off some beautiful eye candy for us. If that wasn't enough for you, they also briefly benchmark the title with a couple of A64 machines to provide an indication of how it may perform for you.
This time our feature game, as we already announced earlier, is Need for Speed: Underground 2. For starters we made a bunch of in-game screenshots. We made 53 screenshots of intro movies, in-game racing, tuning and in-garage moments. We reveal a little of the in-game action that awaits you! The screenshots are exactly shown to you as we made them, so no photoshopping for this pictures.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding's fetus tank babies explained
- Fry's Electronics stores soon to close, seeing same fate as Toys'R'Us?
- Death Stranding has magical pee that changes the in-game world
- Arnold Schwarzenegger would be proud of the new PvPvE Predator game
- Sony buys Insomniac Games in major first-party acquisition
- ASUS ProArt PA34VC Review: Professional-Grade UltraWide Perfection
- Corsair HS35 Stereo Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director