Facebook wants to make it easier for parents to keep photos of their kids on the social network, unveiling its new Scrapbooks feature. The new Scrapbooks feature allows you to "opt to co-own the scrapbook with a partner who you're in a relationship with on Facebook" and much more. Here's what it can do:
- You can opt to co-own the scrapbook with a partner who you're in a relationship with on Facebook.
- You choose what you call the tag-it could be your child's name, initials or something fun.
- You and your partner choose which photos to tag.
- Only you and your partner can tag your child in photos.
- We've built in lots of reminders and tips to guide you along the way.
In order to use it, you just go to the "About" section of your profile, click on "Family and Relationships" and then "Add Scrapbook" next to your kid's name (as long as they're already added to your profile, and added as a family member).
- >> NEXT STORY: LG begins promoting 8K, with its massive 7680x4320 resolution
- << PREVIOUS STORY: ASUS make GTX 980 Gold Edition official, fastest GTX 980 in the world