Team Ninja has just released Dead or Alive 5: Last Round for the PC, but it is missing some of the key components of the game. For example, it doesn't have online play right now, and won't for another three months. But there's more:
- It's not getting online play for another three months. THREE MONTHS.
- There are no achievements.
- Steam Cloud is not supported.
- There's no rumble support for gamepads.
- The in-game visual effects are equivalent to the PS3 version, not the PS4 version.
- Two stages - The Danger Zone, The Crimson - are not included.
Team Ninja hasn't hidden the fact, but it does make you question why they released it onto the PC in this state. I'm sure that PC gamers would rather wait a few more months to get a better version, something that has better graphics than the PS4 version - as the PC version currently looks like the PS3 version. Not to mention the lack of online play.
- >> NEXT STORY: Impression Pi VR headset hits Kickstarter goal in just four days
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Microsoft begins rolling out its Project Spartan browser to Windows 10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de