- NVIDIA Delivers Key Products and Technologies for Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005
Another day another announcement from the NVIDIA giants. They've introduced the "NVIDIA Media Center product suite", designed to be used in conjunction with PC's utilizing an NVIDIA based GPU and Microsoft's latest Windows XP Media Center Edition. The tools are said to provide an even better experience with regard to all GPU relative tasks such as video, photos, games and general performance improvements. All the details in the attached press release folks.
SINGAPORE - OCTOBER 13, 2004 - NVIDIA Corporation, a worldwide leader in graphics and digital media processors, today announced a suite of powerful technologies for PC manufacturers and system builders who will provide new PCs based on Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005.
The NVIDIA Media Center product suite includes four key technologies, each designed to enhance the Media Center experience by transforming the PC into a high-end consumer electronics device. As a result, consumers with Media Center Edition-based PCs equipped with NVIDIA graphics processing units (GPUs) are expected to be able to experience better video, photos, games and performance.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- ECS U-Buddie barebone for an Office Computer @ Digit-Life
- Albatron Mars PX915P/G Pro Mainboard @ Guru3D
- Building The Ultimate LAN Party Computer @ The TechZone
- FSP Group's Cooling kit @ PyroPort
- ATI RV351 to launch in Q4 2004 @ The Inquirer
- Epox EP-5EGA+ 915G Motherboard @ PC Stats
- Shuttle SB83G5 and SB81P XPC SFF PC @ GamePC
- OCZ PC3700 Gold Rev. 3 @ OCPrices
- PQI PC2-5400 1gb DDR2 Memory Kit @ ClubOC
- 2.1 Hi-Fi Audio Shootout @ Toms Hardware