Ahead of Mobile World Congress 2015 that kicks off next week, Sony has outed its Xperia Z4 Tablet. Sony announced the news on its official Xperia Lounge application, but as you probably expected, the company was quick to pull it.
A screenshot of the post was taken, where it confirms that the Xperia Z4 Tablet will feature a 2K display, "the latest ultra fast processor" and "industry leading battery performance". The design of the Xperia Z4 Tablet looks like it is taking cues from the Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact, but it will pack a 10-inch 2K display.
MWC 2015 starts next week, where we're sure we'll hear all about Sony's new Xperia Z4 Tablet.
- >> NEXT STORY: NVIDIA CEO on GTX 970 VRAM issues: 'we'll do a better job next time'
- << PREVIOUS STORY: NVIDIA has 76% of GPU market share, leaving AMD with just 24%