- Gran Turismo 4 Pictures Up
I've just stumbled across this oh so sweet eye-candy showing off 6 massive scrolling pages of screenshots to the upcoming fourth release of Gran Turismo. After wiping off the drool from my keyboard, I thought I should pass on the link to some of the most amazing graphics i've ever laid eyes on, particularly for a car racer. Time to pick me up a Playstation 2 >:D - Oh, and beware to you poor 56k folks, this'll strangle your modem.
For those wanting to know when they'll be able to get their hands on this baby (and i'm sure there'll be a hell of a lot of you), an actual release date hasn't been set unfortunately, however there seem to be rumours it's not too far away at all in any case. More details at GameSpot.
TOKYO--On its official Japanese release calendar, Sony Computer Entertainment has changed the release date of Gran Turismo 4 from "fall" to "winter." Since it did not label the game "winter 2004," this raises the possibility that the game may not come out this year. However, at the current time, Gran Turismo 4's official site, which is also hosted by Sony, still refers to the game as a "fall" release.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- Serexin: https://www.ketotoneworld.com/serexin-reviews/
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases