- Gran Turismo 4 Pictures Up
I've just stumbled across this oh so sweet eye-candy showing off 6 massive scrolling pages of screenshots to the upcoming fourth release of Gran Turismo. After wiping off the drool from my keyboard, I thought I should pass on the link to some of the most amazing graphics i've ever laid eyes on, particularly for a car racer. Time to pick me up a Playstation 2 >:D - Oh, and beware to you poor 56k folks, this'll strangle your modem.
For those wanting to know when they'll be able to get their hands on this baby (and i'm sure there'll be a hell of a lot of you), an actual release date hasn't been set unfortunately, however there seem to be rumours it's not too far away at all in any case. More details at GameSpot.
TOKYO--On its official Japanese release calendar, Sony Computer Entertainment has changed the release date of Gran Turismo 4 from "fall" to "winter." Since it did not label the game "winter 2004," this raises the possibility that the game may not come out this year. However, at the current time, Gran Turismo 4's official site, which is also hosted by Sony, still refers to the game as a "fall" release.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard