Have you ever wondered what the Smash Bros second-placing characters would sound like if their clapping was realistic? Well I didn't, but the question has been answered either way in this hilarious video.
With Donkey Kong providing the biggest laugh, GrumpOut has gone about showing us exactly what some real-life clapping would sound like if Nintendo were to record the characters for who they are. Fully featured with muffled gloves and metal clanks, there has also been an extended version released, featuring every character in the game.
The video description for this masterpiece simply reads "clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap" and that's really all you need to know. Released only one day ago with 342,828 current views, it's already hitting viral territory.
- Next Super Smash Bros. game isn't planned yet, will be on next console
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is now the best-selling fighting game in US
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate becomes the best-selling Smash Bros. game
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Is for good boys and girls' only
- Fighters Pass Vol. 2 is Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's last DLC
- > NEXT STORY: Hewlett-Packard enjoying Lenovo's current Superfish PR disaster
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Ukrainian-Americans helping send drones, other supplies to battlefield