If you thought Samsung and LG only battled it out in the TV and smartphone industries, you'd be wrong. Remember, both of the South Korean electronics giants also fight it out in our laundries, too.
Well, South Korean prosecutors have charged LG executive Jo Seong-Jin and two other LG employees with purposefully damaging Samsung washing machines in an German retail store. Jo's lawyers don't think there's enough evidence of the fact, most of which is probably because the washing machine can't talk, but it doesn't look like Samsung will roll over and take it easily.
- 6 ways to protect yourself from coronavirus COVID-19 at home and work
- Samsung executives jailed over destroying evidence in fraud cause
- Samsung Galaxy Z: new foldable phone folds into 'Z' shape
- PS5, Project Scarlett may use Samsung's 6th gen V-NAND NVMe SSDs
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra press render confirm '100x Space Zoom' camera
- > NEXT STORY: DARPA gives an updates for its 'supervision' telescopic contact lens
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Report: 99% of malware-infected smartphones running Google Android