- Eight power supplies compared
Getting a "quality" PSU for your rig is one of the most important hardware components you could compliment your system with nowadays, what with the demands on power from all the latest video cards etc. often seen within a decent PC these days. The Tech Report have today rounded up no less than eight of them, providing you with an in-depth 24 page review.
I'VE EXTOLLED the virtues of quality power supplies so many times that saying they're the most often overlooked PC component feels like a cliche. But it's true. In my experience, poor quality generic-brand power supplies are often the root of PC stability problems. Also, as new processors and graphics cards demand more power than ever before, quality power supplies are becoming more important.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- OCZ Platinum: Limited Edition vs. Enhanced Bandwidth @ InsaneTek
- Logitech X-530 Speakers @ CoolTechZone
- Waffer PC AirCon PAC 400 @ System Cooling
- Ultra X-Connect 500w Power Supply @ The TechZone
- HIS Excalibur 9550 VIVO @ Bit-Tech
- Socket A cooler roundup @ Bit-Tech
- PowerColor X800 Pro @ Guru3D
- Keeping Intel's Prescott cool and quiet @ Hardware Analysis