We just stumbled upon this amazing video on Facebook showing a demonstration of a model remote controlled aircraft flying around a display room in Hong Kong in tune to "Adiemus" by Enya. It's really quite amazing.
Some commenters questioned how the model aircraft could stay in the air given its speed. We're not sure on the exact speed its traveling, but it wouldn't be much more than 5 - 10 KM/h at a guess. Possibly the model is filled with helium to help keep it afloat in flight. As for what's powering the plane, we're not sure on that either, but various commenters suggest that they are in fact tiny jet powered engines.
Whatever the actual details, we know one thing for sure - we want one!
Last updated: Dec 3, 2019 at 11:05 am CST
- Boeing's largest & most fuel efficient jetliner completes first flight
- US Air Force space plane X-37B lands after baffling 780 day orbit
- Google and Boeing backed autonomous flying taxi service to begin in NZ
- Google assisted in this extremely high-resolution map of brain neurons
- New Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, and Watch Dogs games set for 2020-2021
- > NEXT STORY: PayPal and Shell UK team up for mobile payments at the gas pump
- < PREVIOUS STORY: NVIDIA posts record financial results, riding the Maxwell wave in 2014