NVIDIA has started teasing a new event that it will host during GDC 2015 called "Made to Game", which the GPU giant will host on March 3. NVIDIA will have its President, CEO tough guy Jen-Hsun Huang at the show, with a major announcement.
Huang's invitation to the media teases: "More than 5 years in the making, what I want to share with you will redefine the future of gaming". Huang has also referred to the event as a "very special event" but nothing else has been shared. What could we see? A new GPU? A new portable gaming device? A specialized Steam Machine? Who knows, but I'm excited for whatever NVIDIA will be showing off.
- GDC 2020 may be cancelled as Microsoft, Unity, and Epic skip show
- GDC 2020 has been officially postponed because of coronavirus
- GDC 2020 will have streamed conferences offered through Twitch
- Sony skips GDC 2020, a move that could impact PlayStation 5 plans
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- > NEXT STORY: Racing Greyhound tests positive for meth
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Purported Galaxy S6 Edge thrashes Apple iPad Air 2 in new benchmarks