- Samsung 192MP 19" Multifunctional Display
Bonefide Reviews have just posted up their latest review, they take a look at Samsung's SyncMaster 192MP 19" LCD unit which can do just a few more cool things over standard LCD's, this puppy lets you also watch TV (with a built-in TV tuner device) as well as accepting inputs from all sorts of entertainment devices, making it for instance a perfect candidate as a sole bedroom monitor.
Today we look at Samsung's new 192MP 19" LCD monitor, a multifunctional display unit with the capability to perform as a monitor, TV (using its optional TV tuner) , or both with its PIP (Picture-in-Picture) feature. It accepts inputs from pretty much any video device you can think of (ie: PC, Air/Cable TV, DVD, VCR, Camcorder) and comes HDTV ready. This is the first multifunctional display that we've been able to review, and from the press release and spec. sheet, this monitor looks very promising.
- Logitech Cordless Desktop LX 501
Logitech certainly give you enough options in the way of their cordless desktop range of keyboards and mice, adding another to the list recently with their reworked mainstream cordless desktop kit, the LX 500/501. The folks at Virtual-Hideout tried it out and are quite impressed by the looks of it, with several refinements to both software and hardware it's earned it the thumbs up here. Well worth a peek if you're thinking solid reliable cordless is more your cup of tea.
I was very impressed with the LX 501. Initially, I was worried that this setup would just be a cosmetic makeover and not one that would increase the effectiveness of the keyboard and mouse, and their ease-of-use. But my fears were quickly allayed when I started using the devices. They were extremely comfortable to use, and despite the layout differences, I didn't have too much of a hard time getting used to them. Both the keyboard and mouse offered good tactile feedback when their keys or buttons were activated, and I believe the layout changes do aid in helping improve usage. I did this entire review using this keyboard and mouse combination and didn't have any major complaints - in fact, I found it very appealing!
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Abit KV8 Pro mainboard @ AMDZone
- MSI PCX5750-TD128 Videocard @ OC-Zone (Translated)
- X-Connect 500w PSU @ Modguidez
- Aspire's X-Navigator Aluminum case @ Overclocker Cafe
- HP Photosmart 945 (5MP) Digital Camera @ ByteSector
- Asus P5GD2 Deluxe mainboard @ OCModshop
- PPA 9-in-1 Card Reader @ MikhailTech
- Yeong Yang Technologies' Mars YY-5603 @ ClubOverclocker
- Vantec EZ-Swap SATA to SATA HDD Dock @ Club Overclocker
- Logisys Glacier Dual LED Fan 500W Power Supply @ BigBruin
- Mountain Mods Twice 7 Case @ Viperlair