20th Century Fox has released a trailer for Hitman: Agent 47, featuring Rupert Friend, Zachary Quinto and Ciaran Hinds. The movie was directed by Aleksander Bach and is a followup to the original Hitman movie which was released in 2007.
Agent 47 is trying to learn more details about his creation, as part of a genetic engineering program, and he must overcome roadblocks throughout the movie.
The film is scheduled for release on August 28.
- Steam's Black Friday sale is almost too good to be true
- Hitman devs' new IP to be published by Warner Bros.
- Witcher TV show gets 'main' trailer with naked Geralt, Dec 20th debut
- Hugo Weaving not returning as Agent Smith in The Matrix 4
- Hellblade II's 'in-engine' trailer might be next-gen smoke & mirrors
- > NEXT STORY: Pebble: Software, apps the key to consumer wearable growth
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Affluent tech users helping spur cellular-powered tablet growth in US