Take-Two President Karl Slatoff has said that the new Borderlands will be skipping the previous generation consoles, with the Gearbox developed game being tailor made for the Xbox One and PS4.
The news came from Take-Two's financial report earlier today, which stated that the new Borderlands won't be hitting the Xbox 360 and PS3. We know that Gearbox is working on the game, even asking for fans to join the company, but other than that we don't know when it will be announced, let alone when the new Borderlands will be released.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 08:45 pm CDT
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X may enhance Xbox 360, OG Xbox games too
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X games are 'unlike anything you've ever seen before'
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- > NEXT STORY: League of Legends tournament limited to one LGBTQ person per team
- < PREVIOUS STORY: ARM shows off Cortex-A72 processor and Mali-T880 graphics chip