We've previously covered Dan Woods and his awesome Parvum chassis project named 'ARCTIC GOLD' - providing a white and gold color scheme matched with rigid tubing and some top-notch technology components. Well he's now back and has started work on another project - the 'STACKER MARK S'.
Set to be as impressive as other HAF Stacker mods like that of Stuart Tonks' beast, Woods has already gone about painting the full exterior of this chassis in a blue and white color scheme - setting it apart from almost any other case on the market.
With the internals being kept a secret, Woods has let slip on his Facebook page that this build will include custom panels, all painted in the same blue color scheme with white accents.
We will continue to follow this project as it progresses, Dan is known for making some killer systems and we believe this won't be any different. What's even cooler is that he will be selling off select projects once their completed, if you're interested in owning a super charged modded rig of your own.
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- Rockstar co-founder Dan Houser is leaving in March 2020
- Half-Life: Alyx supports mods via new VR-optimized Source 2 tools
- Here are the best mods and attachments for the Tesla Cybertruck
- Rick and Morty Season 4 Episode 3 explained: Why Rick hates heists
- Rick and Morty Season 4 Episode 4 - Top 10 Easter Eggs you missed
- > NEXT STORY: Facebook posts strong Q4 financial results as smartphone ads fare well
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Banned American CS:GO player Braxton "swag" Pierce apologizes to fans