Alongside Apple announcing they've just posted the largest quarterly profit in mankind's history, CEO Tim Cook has also confirmed that their long-awaited smartwatch will ship in April.
Analyst Ming Chi Kuo from KGI Securities claimed recently that the watch would go on sale in March, with Cook now crushing that ideal.
Although no more product information has been currently released, you should expect it to start hitting the headlines in the coming month, especially seeing as we're now only two months away from the shipment date.
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- Tim Cook now serves as chairman of a Chinese business school
- Apple limits employee travel to China because of coronavirus outbreak
- Apple has a big donation headed toward healthcare workers in EU and US
- Halo 6 is fine, 343i says don't worry about development
- PlayStation 5 specs confirmed by GameStop: 8K TV support, ray tracing
- > NEXT STORY: Lithium-ion batteries look to kevlar for fire safety
- < PREVIOUS STORY: More Counter Strike tournaments join the banned-wagon, FACEIT and CEVO