The 'Ghostbusters' sequel/ remake/ reboot has been a long time in the making, but the project took a huge leap forward this morning, with the full cast revealed for the all-female reboot.
A reversal of the original cast which featured Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis and Ernie Hudson, the Hollywood Reporter has revealed the full cast, which includes comedians Kristen Wiig, Leslie Jones, Kate McKinnon and Melissa McCarthy.
The 'Ghostbusters' reboot will shoot in New York mid this year and is aiming for a 2016 release.
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- Modern Warfare reboot makes $1 billion in sales
- Sony funding two new Silent Hill games: A reboot & Silent Hills remake
- Home Alone reboot first cast announced, coming to Disney+
- The Witcher Season 2 starts filming, new cast + Game of Thrones star
- Jennifer Aniston joins Instagram, first picture is of Friends cast
- > NEXT STORY: Electronic Arts publishes positive Q3 FY15 Financial Results
- < PREVIOUS STORY: FTC: IoT needs trust of American consumers to reach full potential