- Radio Controlled PC - The_Snarf_F50
How's this for cool? The modder/owner of the infamous Snarf SFF PC (shown recently over at the Overclockers Australia forums) has finished building up yet another custom PC modification, built upon a large Ferrari F50 radio controlled car! During his efforts to house his PC system within the chassis, he made sure it could still rip up the tarmac at up to 35kph... you'd be wanting to be damn sure interference isn't an issue when driving near stairs though eh?
The_Snarf, he of the amazing Shuttle, has another project in the PC Database. His F50 Car PC looks like the sort of model-car PC we've seen a few of now, but this one uses a remote-controlled car as the base. The cool thing is that it's still remote-controlled - so he can drive his PC around at 35km/h...
- Tul Corporation unveils PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series
Another card emerges based on ATI's newly released X700 based GPU, this time from none other than Tul Corporation with their PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series. All the details are of course within Tul's official PR folks.
(September 22, 2004--Taipei, Taiwan) Tul, one of the leading graphic card provides, introduces the PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series today. The PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series enables ATI's RADEONX700 VPU and delivers the most powerful performance graphics card with an expected price.
The PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series is based on RADEONX700 VPU, offering eight parallel pixel pipes and six vertex pipes. The PowerColor X700 GameFX Board Series brings the most powerful gaming performance to gamers at ever low price.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit