Borderlands is a massive franchise, so most fans would kill to be a part of it, right? Well, Gearbox Software is recruiting people for the next game in the franchise, where you don't need any qualifications to join the team.
Randy Pitchford, CEO of Gearbox Software said: "We are recruiting for next Borderlands. This is the big one". No qualifications are required, with the studio looking for a wide variety of people, stretching from writers to art designers and engine programmers. Unfortunately there's no information on Borderlands 3 just yet, but we should expect an announcement soon.
- Borderlands 3: second highest-grossing PC game of September
- Hostel director Eli Roth to direct Borderlands movie
- Borderlands 3 players can now cross-play between Steam and Epic Games
- New Borderlands 3 DLC is a Lovecraftian love story with Cthulhu horror
- Borderlands 3 'Bloody Harvest' event trailer shows off bosses & loot
- > NEXT STORY: Analyst claims the Apple Watch will go on sale this March
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Head to 'Sin City' in our A Dame to Kill For' Blu-ray giveaway