The Panasonic Toughbook 31 device offers up to 18 hours of standard battery life, and can reach 27 hours with an optional second battery, along with increased connectivity and performance boosts.
The Toughbook 31 runs an Intel Core i5-5300U vPRO CPU, Intel HD Graphics 5500, Wi-Fi ac, and runs Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro. Customers can choose between 4GB to 16GB DDR3L-1600 RAM, 500GB 7200RPM HDD, or a 128GB to 512GB SSD option. The Toughbook 31 also uses a 13.1-inch display with 1024x768 resolution.
Designed for use by police, military and by employees working in rugged environments out in the field, the laptop has been designed to withstand increased shock, drop, vibration, extreme temperature and high altitude scenarios.
- Panasonic reveals world's first Ultra HD VR glasses with HDR support
- Panasonic reveals its 'industry-leading noise cancellation' earbuds
- Panasonic's new HZ2000 OLED TVs are the first with Filmmaker Mode
- Samsung Galaxy S11 rumor: 4500mAh battery, larger than Galaxy Note 10+
- Dell's new Latitude 9510 laptop: built-in 5G, up to 30 hours battery
- > NEXT STORY: Lizard Squad claims it hacked Malaysia Airlines website
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Quadcopter drone crashes on White House grounds, Secret Service says