The kid-focused Disney XD network will be showcasing a new show titled Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything, that will revolve around the world of a pro-gamer that leaves the eSports game, and returns to high school.
Cameron Boyce will play Conor, a 15-year-old "video game phenom" who goes back to high school "after a thumb injury sidelines him from the glamorous pro gaming circuit". Conor will use his video game skills to beat real-life, high school level challenges, according to a release from Disney.
Adam Bonnett, Executive Vice President of Original Programming for Disney Channels Worldwide said: "With the popularity of video games and electronic sports, we're thrilled to give our audience a new series that spotlights one of their biggest passions and features fan-favorite star Cameron Boyce. We are bringing the video game universe to life and giving our popular multi-camera series a fresh, new twist by integrating gaming visual effects into each episode".
- Apple could acquire Disney because of coronavirus COVID-19
- Disney offers game devs free reign on IPs for new innovative projects
- Here's a list of everything coming to Disney+ on November 12
- Halo: Infinite esports announced before actual gameplay reveal
- Will Disney's new CEO renew EA's Star Wars game license?
- > NEXT STORY: 20% complete but 100% amazing - another InWin S-Frame chassis mod
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Battlefield Hardline's maps and modes detailed