There's something about modded systems with rigid tubing that really get us going here at TweakTown. We've covered a bunch of different rigid tubing mods, ranging from Dan Woods' Arctic Gold to Stuart Tonks tackling the impressive Lian Li DK-02 Desk chassis.
This build is named Icy Blue Angel and has been produced by Snef Computer Design. Published on their Facebook page just yesterday, this is a 'thank you' to fans for helping them reach 2,000 likes in total across their social media platform.
Featuring a fully custom Bitspower water cooling rigid tubing setup, we're seeing quite a lot of this company being included in our latest published builds. It seems that modders across the globe are taking to Bistpower more often to ensure they get the best out of their rig - do you agree with their choices?
Fully setup with SLI video cards and what seems to be custom artwork design, Snef's Icy Blue Angel mod is something I can certainly see sitting in my computer room.
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- NVIDIA's next-gen PhysX 5.0 tech coming in 2020
- This Witcher 3 mod raises the graphics to a new level of realism
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order looks slick with Cinematic FX mod
- Red Dead Redemption 2 publisher wages war against 'Hot Coffee' modder
- Nintendo Switch overlay mod: GPU/CPU temps, in-game FPS & clockspeeds
- > NEXT STORY: Project sale: Get your very own piece of modding excellence within
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Microsoft hopes Windows 10 does the trick to help promote mobile