Jimmy Kimmel has taken to the streets of New York City to ask US citizens for their passwords, quite blatantly. What better way for the NSA to secure those passwords, than to mind control Kimmey and get him to ask for them? I jest.
It was all for a sketch obviously, where he asked the general public for their passwords, with most of the public not realizing what they had done until the last minute. I'm sure most of them would be rushing home to change their passwords straight away.
- New research reveals top 5 most secure Password Managers
- Cybercriminals threaten to infect families with coronavirus COVID-19
- Google asks all US staff to work from home over coronavirus outbreak
- Coronavirus is on your phone, here's how you can clean it properly
- Apple asks Silicon Valley staff to work from home over coronavirus
- > NEXT STORY: HTC to unveil its new One M9 smartphone at MWC 2015 in March
- < PREVIOUS STORY: The Long Dark secures over 250,000 Early Access sales so far