G.SKILL is always-on the forefront of pushing their DDR memory to the limit, with their latest achievement setting a new memory record for DDR4 at a huge 4255MHz CL18-18-18.
This was done on the ASUS Rampage V Extreme motherboard, using the Intel Core i7-5960X using LN2. You can see on the screenshot above that using a single DIMM, they were able to hit the huge 4255MHz, which is truly insane. It would be great to see this using quad-channel DDR4, but RAM overclocking doesn't allow for those frequencies, with the records being set on single channel most of the time. But still, an amazing achievement for G.SKILL.
- Diablo IV won't have skill respecs, gamers must grind for skill tomes
- G.SKILL's new 256GB DDR4 RAM kits for new Threadripper, Core-X CPUs
- G.SKILL releases monster 32GB DIMMs and respective insane memory kits
- Diablo 4 will support controllers on PC, has 2-player couch co-op
- Diablo IV may have a paragon system, but it might not be infinite
- > NEXT STORY: Sony needs rejuvenation, as company looks beyond slumping TV, mobile
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Marvel releases new 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer