People often refer to slow PC's as a potato or a toaster, so what better to do than make a spin-off of someone playing the beloved original Doom title through a few toasters hooked together?
Created by YouTuber Vexel, this programmer has set out to use his families toasters for a new purpose. Utilizing them as a form of gaming controller, he has apparently hacked them to enable full in-game support.
As seen through the video, quick hands are a must - so sit back and enjoy.
- DOOM, DOOM II, and DOOM III are under $3 for Nintendo Switch
- Ultimate Doom game bundle coming to consoles, PC
- Doom Eternal is massively replayable, to expand with content updates
- Doom 64 Re-Release will come with all-new chapter & 1,000 FPS support
- Doom Eternal's hub has classic armor sets and demon target practice
- > NEXT STORY: Budweiser is preparing their life-sized Pacman for the Super Bowl
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Pre-built and overclocked systems gain popularity