Storage Visions 2015 -Jay Yogeshwar from Hitachi Data Systems discusses their integrated storage systems that can address both local and cloud storage. The Hitachi Content Platform provides a complete solution for merged data storage subsystems.
For media professionals there are many benefits to moving to cloud storage platforms. This enables collaborative workflows, especially when users are at different locations. The system leverages object storage to allow storage of hundreds of billions of objects.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 08:46 pm CDT
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- Only PlayStation 5 next-gen exclusives will tap SSD's full potential
- Kojima working on new game, might be a horror experience similar to PT
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- > NEXT STORY: Howard Marks discusses hyperconvergance challenges at Storage Visions
- < PREVIOUS STORY: SanDisk displays the new SSD Plus at Storage Visions 2015