CES 2015 - Samsung had a lot to discuss at their CES 2015 press conference, announcing they've teamed up with various industry giants to form the UHD Alliance.
The South Korean giant has partnered up with DirecTV, Dolby Vision, Netflix, Panasonic, Sharp, Technicolor, Disney, 20th Century Fox and Warner Bros to form the UHD Alliance, for all things 4K and beyond.
We don't know how long it'll take for us to see the fruits of the UHD Alliance's labor, but I'm sure it won't be long.
- Best Buy Black Friday deals start now - here are our top tech picks
- Intel multi-GPU tech: if done right, could hurt AMD and NVIDIA
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Samsung executives jailed over destroying evidence in fraud cause
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- > NEXT STORY: Sony tease their new Walkman - the ZX2
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Mad Catz introduces their new G.L.I.D.E mousepad