When Syfy's 12 Monkeys TV show premieres next month, you might want to get yourself some of those cool Philips Hue light bulbs to get into the mood.
If you do have the Hue lightning system, you can download the Syfy Sync app, and sync your Hue lights to the episodes of 12 Monkeys, where the lighting will change at specific moments in the show. This isn't new for Syfy, as they did it with Sharknado 2, too. The app gets connected to your Hue bridge, and listens to your current playing program. Once it hits a particular moment in the show, such as extreme weather or violence, Syfy SYnc will change the color and intensity of the Hue lights.
12 Monkeys airs on Syfy in the US on Friday, January 16, 2015 at 9PM ET.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 08:46 pm CDT
- Phillips will bless its Hue Lights with a voice control option
- Phillips will add a splash of color to the outdoors with its new range
- Researchers manipulate light through matter revealing intelligence
- Dying Light 2 delayed as Techland likely targets next-gen consoles
- Elgato announces Key Light Air: A small, more compact streamer light
- > NEXT STORY: The PlanetSide 2 beta reaches the PlayStation 4 next month
- < PREVIOUS STORY: LG will be showing off a bunch of new 4K TVs at CES 2015 next week