U.S. voice actress Christine Cavanaugh, who voiced the piglet Babe in the 1995 movie 'Babe, Chuckie on TV's 'Rugrats' has passed away at aged 51, in a report from the DailyMail.
A versatile and prolific voice actress, many of Cavanaugh's characters will be instantly recognisable to children of the 1990's with roles in TV shows such as 'Aladdin', 'Darkwing Duck', 'Aaah Real Monsters', 'Dexter's Laboratory', 'The Powerpuff Girls' and 'The Wild Thornberrys'. Cavanaugh retired from voice acting in 2011. Her cause of death has not been disclosed.
Last updated: Dec 30, 2014 at 06:42 pm CST
- Don't worry, gender-neutral voice assistants are on the way
- This voice-only controlled game is based on Netflix's '3%' series
- Modern Warfare lootboxes won't ever happen, Activision promises
- Red Dead Redemption 2's PC exclusive content is now on PS4
- Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC has exclusive singleplayer content
- > NEXT STORY: Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta begins alongside pre-order details
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Xbox 360 deals are running rampant until 2015