- Foxconn 915M03-G-8EKRS2 & 915M07-G-8EKRS on 915G
If you're looking to make the transition to LGA775 on a budget in the near future, it might pay off to head over to DigitLife and check out their two latest reviews on a couple of cost effective Foxconn mainboards. Both boards carry a budget orientated small form factor design yet still provide you with all the latest features such as 16x PCIe and in the case of the 915M03, DDR2 memory support. You can read up on Digit-Life's findings with the DDR1 based 915M07-G-8EKRS (left thumbnail) here, and the DDR2 capable 915M03-G-8EKRS2 (right thumbnail) here folks.
We are reviewing Foxconn mainboards for the first time (Alas? No, why. We are just stating the fact...), but this does not mean that they somehow differ from all other mainboards of this class. This class is called "typical Middle-End at an acceptable price". Unless (considering the main specialization of the manufacturer) we can count on the high quality connectors :). The mainboard is rather functional for its format, perhaps its only drawback is the scarcity of PATA connectors (only one actually), but this limitation is imposed by the chipset as well as by the form factor.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Beyond TV 3.5 - Adding Multi-Tuner Support @ Anandtech
- Ultra X-Connect Modular 500W PSU @ HardCOREWare
- HP PAQ Pocket PC H6315 - Phone Edition @ The TechZone
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ last beta goes live January 23
- Monster Hunter World devs have no plans for Nintendo Switch
- God of War confirmed release date and new story trailer
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- صيانة يونيفرسال سموحه 01112124913 - 0235682820 Univarsal
- صيانة الكتروستار سموحه 01112124913 - 0235682820 Electrostar
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top