- ATI & HIS Limited edition HIS Excalibur X600XT iCooler VIVO
HIS have been on a high in recent times, due to their being one of two only companies to currently sell uniquely equipped x800 Pro cards (their popular IceQ II and Sapphire's new Toxic line). They now feel it's time to add another unique card to their graphics card range. Based upon ATI's mainstream PCI Expresss X600XT, they've today unveiled the "Excalibur X600XT iCooler VIVO (LIMITED EDITION)" with a superior cooling solution to the ATI reference design, both visually and effectively.
Also thrown into the deal is a free copy of "3D-Album PictureEZ Premium Digital Photo Suite 3.1". Might not mean much to many of you but it apparently normally retails for $39.95 USD, nice touch HIS. Full details in their supporting PR.
Hong Kong, Tuesday, August 1st, 2004 - Recognized by major media worldwide, HIS has won over 100 awards with ATI for delivering outstanding graphic solutions. In honour of such distinction, HIS is introducing a LIMITED EDITION - HIS Excalibur X600XT iCooler VIVO EDITION with a bonus 3D Album PictureEZ Premium Digital Photo Suite 3.1 (retail value of $39.95). With this HIS Limited Edition, users can enjoy a fast, cool, quiet graphics card with a free $39.95 3D-Album PictureEZ Premium Digital Photo Suite 3.1. at the same time. Limit quantities available worldwide.
- APacer Announce DDR II line & 'low profile' memory modules
APacer Technology are also doing the rounds today with a news release announcing their new full lineup of DDR-II memory modules to soon enter mass production. You can read up on all the supporting details here.
(Taipei, Taiwan) In its Computex new product launching event, Apacer today (6/3) announces that its full-series DDRII memory modules will soon enter the volume production stage in the near future. The company will be the first module supplier in the world that enters into DDRII volume production. Apacer's DDRII memory modules offer a complete product line including the ones used in servers, desktop and notebook PCs, meeting the needs of all types of consumers. The full-series products totally adopt the original factory particles. A stringent test focusing on major brands of motherboards and chipsets, as well as Intel's latest server, has been completed as well.
They also bring to our attention their newly designed ultra thin and highly compact memory modules, suited ideally to mini PC's and the like. These low profile modules are said to have a PCB of less than an inch in height. Options range from TSOP or BGA unbuffered ECC/Non-ECC in sizes of either 256 or 512mb. More details in the supporting PR.
(Taipei)- Apacer Technology Inc. launched the complete series of a "Low Profile" memory module with a PCB less than 1 inch in height to provide comprehensive memory module design in a bid to meet the market needs of every kind of digital application with strict space and height limitations on system design, such as mini PCs, industrial computers, and 1U servers. This series of products not only lets products be free from restrictions on volume and height of memory parts and components in system design but can also increase the computer processing speed significantly and reduce the interfering signals produced during high-speed data processing. With a PCB below 1 inch, so far it is the most competitive memory module in the world in terms of product and price.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- 160GB SATA Roundup @ Nordic Hardware
- SanDisk 256MB + Wi-Fi SD Card @ The TechZone
- JetAudio iAudio M3 20GB MP3 Player @ The Techlounge
- DVRs, PVRs and HTPCs: The Battle For Your Living Room @ DesignTechnica
- MSI MEGA 180 Deluxe Barebone/SFF @ Hardware Zone
- Build Your Own Home Theatre PC Part 1 @ ModTheBox
- Handheld Buyers Guide @ PDAFinder
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit