Mad Catz has announced is is creating a custom Saitek-branded farm control for the most dedicated players of Giants Software's Farming Simulator. Yes, there's a farming simulator, and there are controls coming out for it.
Mad Catz's Saitek team are working on a wheel that is tilted upwards, with a high degree of rotation, with the handy little knob at the bottom - just like the real-life farming machines have. Saitek is also reportedly working on a custom side panel with a front loader control stick, and other buttons and switches that is sure to make the Farming Simulator experience that much more real.
The new controls for Farming Simulator are due out sometime in the pre-holiday 2015 season, and will work with Farming Simulator 2014, 2015 and all future releases.
- Steam's Black Friday sale is almost too good to be true
- That insane Mad Box console probably won't happen
- Microsoft's Flight Simulator is shockingly gorgeous in these HD images
- Microsoft Flight Simulator is phenomenal & these screenshots prove it
- New Microsoft Flight Simulator video confirms multiple dynamic seasons
- > NEXT STORY: Yet another patch for Halo: Master Chief Collection, promises lots
- < PREVIOUS STORY: NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan II vs AMD Radeon R9 390X in leaked benchmarks