CES 2015 is less than one month away, and many tech companies are gearing up for yet another hectic show from Las Vegas. However, the smartphone and tablet markets are surprisingly quiet as consumers and manufacturers prepare for a barrage of product announcements and public launches.
AT&T will host a keynote and developer conference during CES 2015, but most other wireless carriers and manufacturers have remained relatively tightlipped.
It would appear some manufacturers preparing mobile products will wait until Mobile World Congress (MWC), a show dedicated specifically towards mobile products. This allows them to have more time to prepare products, while also ensuring their products won't be overwhelmed by every other consumer product highlighted in the Nevada desert.
Don't worry, there will be plenty of different mobile devices shown off during CES 2015 next month, as the products remain extremely popular.
- CES 2020 will have a 'multitasking bed for sex' & 'sex tech' exhibits
- PlayStation 5 backward compatibility should support every PS4 game
- NVIDIA CES 2020 Game Ready Driver: packed to the RTX brim of goodies
- Xbox Series X rear ports spied during AMD CES 2020 keynote
- Intel foldable smartphone patent: folds open into a huge tablet PC
- > NEXT STORY: iOS users care more about security, privacy than Android users
- < PREVIOUS STORY: PlayStation Plus gave away more than $1,300 per subscriber in 2014