Real estate agents are increasingly using drones to help sell homes and commercial properties, giving prospective buyers an extremely unique view. Being able to capture aerial photographs and record video is proving popular among buyers unable to visit locations in-person.
Using drones also allows real estate agents an opportunity to scout out potential development opportunities, looking at buildings that can be redeveloped or vacant sites that can be purchased.
The price of drones continues to decrease, and as governments try to determine how to create drone flying guidelines, will only increase in popularity in the real estate industry.
Last updated: Aug 21, 2015 at 02:59 am CDT
- British Airways cancels ALL flights to and from mainland China
- This transforming football-like drone can be ballistically-launched
- Pentagon & DoD invest millions in mid-air drone fishing technology
- Jeff Bezos blinked twice then bought LA's most expensive property
- Man stopped by TSA before boarding flight with weird gun-shaped object
- > NEXT STORY: Nintendo continues momentum into best potential Christmas in years
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Trying to break the mobile payment market open is proving difficult