Well, I woke up to some good news this morning, with the PlayStation Experience event that is wrapping up by Sony still spilling out some truly good news for gamers.
Some of LucasArts most memorable, and best games are being remastered by Double Fine. Day of the Tentacle and Grim Fandango will be remastered, with Day of the Tentacle: Special Edition coming out for the PlayStation 4, PC, Linux and PlayStation Vita - but with no release date, which makes me sad.
The remastered version of Grim Fandango on the other hand, will be released on January 27, 2015 for all four of the aforementioned platforms.
- Here's a list of all cross-platform games, now that the PS4 joins in
- PlayStation 5 may play thousands of PS4 games at launch
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- Rumor: Diablo II remastered on the way, reveal set for Blizzcon 2019
- PS5's boost mode is so powerful that some PS4 games can't handle it
- > NEXT STORY: Win a copy of 'Expendables 3' on Blu-ray, thanks to Roadshow
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Street Fighter 5 announced for PS4 and PC, with cross-platform play