It looks like the OnePlus 2 is shaping up behind closed doors, something that should feature a 5.5-inch display, either 1080p or QHD (2560x1440). It should also feature Qualcomm's Snapdragon 805 processor, backed up by Adreno 420 graphics.
The OnePlus One handset featured a Snapdragon 801 processor, so it's a nice upgrade on its predecessor. Continuing with the internals, we should see the company plugging in a 16-megapixel rear-facing camera, 5-megapixel front-facing snapper, 32GB of on-board storage, and a 3300mAh battery. We should see it launch with Android 5.0 Lollipop, as most flagship handsets will next year.
- OnePlus 8 Pro: 120Hz display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, 50W charger
- OnePlus will tease next-gen Concept One smartphone at CES 2020
- OnePlus 8 teased with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, but just 8GB of RAM
- Robert Downey Jr. teases next-gen OnePlus 8 Pro smartphone
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865: 20% faster than Snapdragon 855
- > NEXT STORY: Rovio lays off 110 staff from its Tampere, Finland studio
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Oculus Rift + STEM + StrikerVR = gaming nirvana