OnePlus has opened up its own retail store in Beijing, China, which is a temporary store at the moment. The OnePlus retail shop won't open up to the public until December 20, just before Christmas.
The company is only stocking its "flagship killer" OnePlus One handset, and a few accessories. For a company that only has a single smartphone on the market, this is an interesting move.
- OnePlus 8 Pro: 120Hz display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, 50W charger
- OnePlus will tease next-gen Concept One smartphone at CES 2020
- OnePlus 8 teased with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, but just 8GB of RAM
- Robert Downey Jr. teases next-gen OnePlus 8 Pro smartphone
- Is China hiding the real COVID-19 death toll? 21 million phones VANISH
- > NEXT STORY: Razer Nabu smartband confirmed for release next week
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Electronic kiosks, ticket vending machines being hit by malware